Grab updated exporter from mitsuba exporter 0.6.
- added bump modifier
- materials can have textures assigned to most of parameters now (roughness, absorption or scattering coeffcients, etc.
- possibility to switch microfacet normal distributions: beckmann, ggx, phong, as
- you can type in mitsuba material presets names for some of surface scattering models (eg. ketuchp, skin1, for sssbrdf, or Au, Al, Cu for metal conductors and so on)
- added opacity mask – but gives lots of noise so be aware
- fixed preview material – should update now correctly every time. Previously if preview froze, you needed to restart blender or live without it :/.
And a note about how opacity mask and bump modifier works. As you can see in image below, you need to create Bump Modifier with bump texture, and then point it to material that will have bump map applied. It would make more sense in node material system, but I guess we will have to wait until bretch makes this possible.
Ps. Is someone have idea how to apply modifiers and constraints on export, without destroying scene write comment below or email me. I mean applying modifiers is easy, but how make it only work on export…
Ps2. if you like sheep you may want to check that out :D: