New Blender addon Draw Xray allows to draw your lowpoly mesh on top of your highpoly mesh!
How to use:
- grab addon from here Draw Xray
- install it by searching addon by name ‘Xray’
- go to Properties panel -> shading – Draw Xray.
You will be able to see your mesh now and few more control sliders:
- Object offset – will determine how much your lowpoly object will be rendered in front of other objects. Set it to 0 to get default blender behavior.
- Polygon color opacity
- Edge /Vertex color opacity.
- better mesh drawing when zooming in/out the vieport camera to mesh.