- baking presets – lets your save your most used setups for baking:
- quick texture preview (in blender internal glsl mode – TODO: add Cycles support) – assign all baked maps to material of lowpoly object:
- Added Helper icon – ‘Duplicate passes’ – duplicates current bake job, with all render passes setting – saves time when creating new bake job.
- added support for Substance Batchtools 6 series this includes (you need to go to addon preferences and select Substance batchtools version 6 in menu):
- ability to bake non square maps
- ability to bake 8k textures
Hi I just finished making new blender addon – baking tool for substance designer users. It will allow you quicly bake ao, normal, ID etc. in allegorithmic BatchTools software. Baking times will be no longer problem ;). Bad new is it will cost $ but not much (5-15$ I think). I have to test it bit more, but it should be out in 1-2 weeks.
Also PivotPro addon (free) is now available on github. PivotPro will allow you to create temporary pivot point, that can be easily moved, snapped and used for pivot point for rotation, scaling, snapping point reference.
If you like it you can support me by giving any sum through gumroad.
And here is part of manual for this addon (full manual is provided with gumroad link above):
Now you can press rotate, scale, move selected objects around red pivot point. To do this use:
- shift + R to rotate box around red pivot
- shift + S to scale box around red pivot
- shift + G – by default behaves like ordinary grab. But if you enable snapping, box will be snapped to desired vertex/edge/face by red pivot location. Also when nothing is selected, you can use shift+G to translate red pivot to new location, eg. below I used shift+G, then ‘Z’, to move red pivot 1BlenderUnit up in Z axis.
Example of snapping with pivotPro:
Example with grid snapping:
And some stuff I made in past months: